Hikers' Information Resources for Kaua'i
- Kaua'i Trails : Walks, Strolls and Treks on the Garden Island; by Kathy Morey; Wilderness Press
- Hiking Kaua'i : The Garden Isle; by Robert Smith; Hawaii Outdooe Adventure
- On the Na Pali Coast : A Guide for Hikers and Boaters; by Kathy Valier; University of Hawaii Press
- Day Hikes on Kaua'i; by Robert Stone; Ics Books
- Kaua'i Handbook; by J. D. Bisignani; Moon Publications
- Paddling Hawai'i; by Audrey Sutherland; University of Hawaii Press
- Beaches of Kaua'i and Niihau; by John R.K. Clark; University of Hawai'i Press
- Kilauea Lighthouse National Wildlife Refuge (828-1413) - offers a daily hike for seabird watching. Call for reservations.
- Hawaii Dept. of Land and Natural Resources, State Parks Division, Kauai Office: (808)274-3444; 3060 Eiwa St. #306, Lihue, HI 96766
- County of Kauai, Parks and Recreation Division, Parks Reservations: (808)241-6660; 4444 Rice St., Ste. 150, Lihue, HI 96766
Note: any links to external organizations are provided for informational purposes. The Sierra Club does not take responsibility for anything on any other web site.